Thursday, March 19, 2009

Accepted!

Growing up, my family always went to the Arts and Crafts Fair at the Beasley Coliseum in Pullman. The vendors always had fun little handmade toys and I loved the blown glass. Well, I recently found out they are doing a WSU Mom's Weekend Crafts Fair and applied for a booth. As a late entry, I wasn't sure if they were going to have room or even accept my products. But it's official, I got my letter of acceptance yesterday!!! I am so excited.

The fair is Friday, April 3rd and Saturday, April 4th. So, if you'll be in the area, come see our booth. My friend Heather from Creatively Kept will be joining me. She creates fabulous custom photo albums, so check her out!

In the meantime, for the next two weeks I will be going crazy creating products. So, if I seem a little off my rocker this is why. If you come over and my house is a little more crazy than it already is and my kids have vinyl in their hair, just look the other way.

7 comments:

teeny said...

good for you lacey! you will do well! love

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's really exciting! I'm happy to see how far you've come with this vinyl. You show those nay-sayers a thing or two! ;o)

Yearsley couple said...

Congrats I wish I could go visit you up north. I wish you mounds of luck! You will do fabulous. Love kat

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Congrats Lacey. You will have to remind me when the fair is as it gets closer so that I can go to get ideas!!!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Hey Lacey- Do you know if there is a charge to get into the fair by the way?

Katie said...

Hey! Could you make me a cute Easter block that says "Easter" in your own cute way? I'm not picky. Just Easter colors. Let me know....

Katie said...

p.s. Something on the smaller side that can sit on a table in front of other things.