Friday, September 4, 2009

destined for boys?

I had an appointment a couple of days ago. It was a little too early to find out for sure what we are having, but since the good doc is my uncle, he was kind enough to try. The chord was between the baby's legs...however, I think that I saw a little something that might indicate we're having a boy... we'll find out for sure in five weeks. It's given me something to think about. One of these days I'll post my thoughts on raising boys. It actually is a priviledge. So until then, pray for me and my "priviledged" life.

In vinyl news, I've updated strawberrypearl and am being featured on thegiftcloset.blogspot.com today. Happy Friday!!!

8 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Oh boy! That is fun though. I LOVED having six brothers!! Maybe you will get that girl on your last try and then she will be soooo happy that she has so many cool brothers, right?! I love all the new products you are coming out with with your Strawberry Pearl business. You have come so far in the last year. It is awesome!!! You da best!

Anonymous said...

oh boy. well, I think I'm just destined to have girls. next pregnancy we can just plan to switch them at birth.
hey, you're also featured on foutchcoutch.blogpsot.com today too!! you rock. and I love the onesie

Melissa said...

Hmmmmmm I love my boys and am SO GLAD I have them. I was so happy Takeshi was a boy. If it's a girl next I think I'm done. I don't want to run the risk of getting a third girl.

Ashley said...

boys are fun, but it would be fun to have both so I will pray for you :) I found your blog from natalie's, hope you don't mind if I add you. Our address is aamuir.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to find out! That's a bummer about the chord being in the way, but soon enough . . . I'll be waiting anxiously! It would be weird for you both, I guess to have anything besides boys since that's what you're both used to! However, a think everyone should be challenged with a moody girl just to make up for my 2! HA HA! Seriously, boy or girl, I just can't wait to find out!

teeny said...

you are right lacey. it is a priviledge to raise boys! and fun too! love

Stace said...

I love boys too! I think a house full of girls would be crazy, nutty and too emotional! A house full of boys is just crazy and nutty. Good luck and let us know what you find out!

TAG + 1 said...

our friends are getting ready to have boy # 6 & about the only draw back I can think of is the nearly $100,000 it will cost to send them all on missions, but on the other hand, what an amazing opportunity to send 6 young men out to share what means so much to us!