Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Update

I have a couple of appointments tomorrow, so I'll have an update on the baby tomorrow. So far, so good. I now know what it means for your belly to shake like a "bowl full of jelly." During one of our non-stress tests this past week, I was all hooked up to the monitors and then Seth made me laugh for some reason and my belly started bouncing, which made me laugh harder, which made the monitors kind of freak out, which made me laugh harder, which made my belly jiggle even more, which made me laugh harder, etc. etc. It was pretty hilarious and painful at the same time. Too bad it didn't put me into labor.

4 comments:

nicole said...

funny story! I can't wait to hear the update on how things are going. Let me know if you need anything...

Jennie Kunz said...

HA HA HA!! That's awesome! Post an update when you get one! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

That happened to me once. And then you can't stop because it's just so foreign looking! That and the weird muscle that runs down the middle that pops up when you pull yourself up from laying down. Gross, I tell you! The jiggly belly is way more funny.

Natalie said...

That is so funny. You two are crack ups!