The boys and I have started a little garden.
We are trying our hand at sunflowers, cucumbers, and corn. Random, I know.
We will also try pumpkins and cantaloupe and a few herbs.
The only problem is, we have mold.
There's little white fuzzy stuff I am assuming is mold on most of the plants.
Does anyone know if this is a bad thing? I know mold isn't good.
But on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, how bad is it?
And, what can I do to get rid of it besides throwing everything out?
I've heard a little dish soap might do the trick.
I haven't tried it yet, we'll do that tomorrow.
For all you green thumbs out there, help.