Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumkin Patch

Friends from the complex:
Smiths, Taylors, Us, Kimbers, Hanbys, Hilverdas and the Alveys

(Disclaimer: I hate pregnancy pictures of myself and have vowed not to have any taken, but I couldn't escape these ones. I look like I'm smuggling a pumpkin. Only four more weeks!!!)
For weeks we've been planning on taking Weston to an actual pumpkin patch. Well, we found a promising patch at Washington State's Organic Research Farm complete with apple cider and a hay ride. As I mentioned before, because Weston has been sick he didn't really sleep Friday night. When we did wake up on Saturday morning, I didn't think we would be able to go to the pumpkin patch and that we would be spending our day at QuickCare. So we got ready to go to QuickCare and if Weston seemed alright, we decided we would go to the patch after seeing the doctor. Well that plan lasted about two minutes. We got in the car, decided to drive to QuickCare, check out the hours and if we had time, we'd go to the Pumpkin patch first. It turned out we had time. We had so much fun picking out a pumpkin for Weston, riding the hayride, drinking cider and picking apples, that we forgot Weston was sick. After the pumpkin patch we went and saw the bears and big horned sheep at WSU. We then headed to Dairy Queen to top the day off. We finally made it to QuickCare and it turns out that Weston had or is getting two earaches and a nasty cough.

3 comments:

VH said...

Lacey--

I finally found you. With the help of facebook and Kristen, I found you! Your family is adorable, and I am excited for your new baby to arrive. Congratulations!

Love, "SMELLY MELLY"

teeny said...

there's that hat. my favorite picture of weston is in that hat. you look cute lacey! embrace your tummy! love, t

Kristen said...

You crack me up! I say love your belly, too. I, also, hated pregnancy pictures, which resulted in a total of about 2 and now I wish I had taken more. You look great anyway.