Friday, May 2, 2008

Summer is just around the corner!

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have been busy making final preparations for my business. With one last snag aka city permits, I will have to delay my opening. I was all set to go for this week but was then educated in how our city works. Did you know even home based businesses have to have a permit in the city of Moscow? This could take up to six weeks and I can not work until I have the permit. How fun. Looks like I'll have more time for all those "final preparations."

Seth is finishing with school. I am excited for the summer. I think it will be a lot of fun with Weston and Koper.

Here's how we spent last Saturday. Let's hope the sun sticks around for this weekend.





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You need to update me on your business plan. I know you're doing the vinyl, but what's else is involved? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! I need to just call you and catch up. Sounds exciting though!